Wednesday, September 2, 2009


hello all!

i'm nabilah, owner of wardrobe rehab.

for your info, this blogshop is operated by one person only, and that's me.
i do all stuffs which involve modelling the items, taking pictures, answering emails and delivering the parcel.but sometimes the friends and family will come to the rescue :)

wardrobe rehab was set up by me on 19th april 2008. it was my older sister's idea to make this online shop thingy.during that time, i was clearing my wardrobe and i sell all my tops, dresses, bags, shoes and even stationery set that have been used during my uni years.

then, the business has expanded.i started to sell brand new clothes and my main item is cardigan, because i wear cardigans like almost everyday.and my main goal is i'm gonna share my obsession towards cardigans to all girls, or maybe guys who happen to come across my blogshop






yeay to being headless and colour-fool

No comments:

Post a Comment